Primary Teaching Assistant | Hammersmith & Fulham
Are you an inspirational graduate who is excited by the prospect of qualifying as a Primary Teacher?
Having researched routes into teacher training, are you now looking to build additional experience in the classroom as a Teaching Assistant before you apply for a PGCE/SCITT?
Ribbons & Reeves specialise in launching the careers of aspiring Primary Teachers; helping them to gain a year of invaluable school experience through our long-term teaching assistant placement.
Working in partnership with a variety of Primary schools across Hammersmith & Fulham, we are very pleased to open the Teaching Assistant application process to our next cohort of aspiring Primary Teachers.
Teaching Assistant - Aspiring Primary Teacher: Job Summary
- January 2022 start date, until July 2022
- Full-time position, Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 16:00
- £70 per day | £350.00 per week, paid on a weekly PAYE basis
- Matched to a school and role based upon your preferences and experience
Teaching Assistant - Aspiring Primary Teacher: Job Description
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons
- Assisting Teachers in preparing lesson material and resources
- Recording and reporting pupil progress to Class Teachers
- Helping pupils to stay motivated throughout the school day
- Supervising 1:1 and group activities, extra-curricular clubs and school trips
- Helping Class Teachers to manage pupil behaviour
- Providing a healthy and safe learning environment for children
Teaching Assistant - Aspiring Primary Teacher: Job Requirements
- Excellent academic record including minimum of a 2:1 degree classification
- Strong subject knowledge within English and Maths
- A desire to inspire young people and unlock their learning potential
- Enthusiastic, confident and approachable personality
- Ability to create an encouraging learning environment for pupils
- Ability to remain calm even in stressful situations
If you're a Primary Teaching Assistant and find that this opportunity would tick a lot of boxes for you, submit your updated CV to Charlie Demmel to be immediately considered for an interview!