Graduate SEND Support Assistant | Hackney
Are you passionate about children’s wellbeing and looking to gain a year’s experience as a Primary TA in a specialist school for children with ASC and ADHD?
Ribbons & Reeves are recruiting for a rewarding role as a Graduate SEND Support Assistant, where the successful applicant will be supporting pupils in a SEND school based in London, who have a diagnosis of ASC or ADHD.
Graduate SEND Support Assistant | Job summary:
- Working with children who have ASC or ADHD, across different year groups who require additional help and support.
- Implement agreed work programmes to ensure the correct support is given.
- Ensuring that all children have a safe learning environment and are assisted in their learning and development.
- Work alongside specialists and career professionals to provide the best education and point the children in the right direction.
Graduate SEND Support Assistant | Job requirements:
- Obtained a minimum 2:1 degree from a Top 20 UK University
- Child-Centred Experience and SEND experience.
- Aspirations to become a Psychologist, Therapist or Education Professional.
- Strong communication skills and patience.
- Dedication and proactivity to your students.
This is an amazing opportunity for aspiring teachers and education professionals, and individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of children. As a Graduate SEND Support Assistant, you will be doing just that!
If this role of a Graduate SEND Support Assistant intrigues you, and you’re avidly searching for your next job role, please click ‘Apply’ to this role, and attach a CV and a cover letter! If you have any questions or would like to find out more about this role, feel free to contact me at Ribbons & Reeves at 02080041155 , and ask for Olivia!
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Graduate SEND Support Assistant in Hackney. For other roles like this, check out our website, and search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Graduate SEND Support Assistant role.
Graduate SEND Support Assistant | Hackney | INDNOV1