Psychology Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Kingston-Upon-Thames
Have you recently gained a 2:1 or 1st class Psychology degree and are now exploring the potential of becoming a Psychology teacher?
Are you a passionate individual with outstanding subject knowledge for Psychology and the confidence to lead your own A-Level class?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified Psychology teacher in a supportive Secondary School environment?
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented Psychology Graduate to work as an Unqualified Psychology Teacher at a Secondary School in Kingston-Upon-Thames.
Psychology Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Job Role:
- Secondary School in Kingston-Upon-Thames
- Starting immediately until July 2021 in the first instance
- Teaching A-Level Psychology
- Lesson planning, delivery and assessment
- £350 - £450 per week, paid PAYE
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Perfect for an aspiring Psychology Teacher
Psychology Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Job Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Psychology
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
- Confidence and presence to lead whole classes
- Ideal role for an individual aspiring to become a qualified teacher
- Strong academic background and passion for education
A comprehensive induction and relevant training will be provided to the successful Psychology Graduate Unqualified Teacher to ensure they feel confident to complete the role to the best of their ability.
If this Psychology Graduate Unqualified Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, submit an application to Ribbons & Reeves today!