A large and successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in the London borough of Redbridge have started their search to find a Science Teacher to join them on a permanent contract from September.
- Science Teacher vacancy
- Specialism in Biology, Chemistry or Physics
- Outstanding 11-18 mixed comprehensive school
- Strong commitment to professional development and wellbeing
- Generous non-contact time and Planning, Preparation and Assessment time
- Well behaved students who are keen to learn
- A well-resourced school and a stimulating environment for teaching and learning
The school are looking for an enthusiastic Science Teacher with the ability to teach either Biology, Chemistry or Physics as a specialist subject. The successful Science Teacher will be passionate about helping students achieve positive outcomes in Science and be someone who has high aspirations for their own career.
The school teach the KS3 Science curriculum to year 7 and year 8 students. Class size is 30 and the groups are mixed in ability. For Key Stage 4 they teach the new AQA (9-1) Combined Science Syllabus from year 9 to year 11. Students also can choose to study the separate sciences at the end of year 9. Class sizes are about 22 students. All sciences are popular at A Level, the school offers AQA syllabi and class sizes range from 8-20 students.
If this Science Teacher vacancy if of interest to you then please contact Ribbons & Reeves today on 02080041155 or click ‘apply’!
Science Teacher | Outstanding School | Science Teacher | September 2021 | Science Teacher