Maths NQT – Croydon – September 2021
Are you a proactive and ambitious Maths Graduate currently navigating your way through Teacher Training? Are you eager to secure a progressive and forward-thinking school to start your Maths Teaching career in as a NQT?
If so, you will be excited to hear about a fantastic new opportunity that has become available at a friendly, supportive and well-run school in Croydon, South London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and enthusiastic Maths NQT who is excited by the prospect of career progression and personal development.
What can the school offer you in this Maths NQT role?
- MPS Outer London (£29,915) – (London Borough of Croydon)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021 (possibly July 2021 depending on ITT completion date).
- A supportive senior management team and wider staff body
- Bespoke career development plan
- Potential to be fast-tracked into leadership
What the school are looking for in this Maths NQT role?
- A Maths Trainee who is currently working towards a formal teaching qualification that will lead on to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An enthusiastic and motivated Maths Graduate with ideally a 2:1 or higher degree classification and an A/A* at GCSE and A-Level
- A Maths NQT who has the commitment to provide outstanding learning opportunities to all young people
- An innovative Maths NQT with a relentless drive and determination
- An ambitious Maths NQT with aspirations to progress into leadership roles in the future.
If you feel that you have the necessary qualifications, determination and ambition to excel in this Maths NQT role, get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves today! Click ‘Apply’ and submit an up-to-date CV and Covering Letter to start the process.
Should your Maths NQT application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted a specialist Ribbons & Reeves Education Consultant who will discuss your application and the next steps with you.
Maths NQT | Croydon – September 2021