English NQT required in Ealling for September 2021!
Are you an inspiring English Graduate currently completing your Teacher Training (ITT)?
Have you started to think about what your English NQT year will look like from September?
If so, you'll be delighted to hear that Ribbons & Reeves are working with a 'Good to Outstanding' Ealing Secondary who are looking to recruit a passionate English NQT for September 2021!
- MPS Outer London (£29,915) – (London Borough of Ealing)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021 (possibly July 2021 depending on ITT completion date)
- Inclusive, hands-on SLT, with an excellent track record of developing NQTs
- Various CPD opportunities
- Potential to be fast-tracked into Leadership
What the school are looking for in this English NQT role?
- Currently working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An enthusiastic and motivated English Graduate with ideally a 2:1 or higher degree classification
- A English NQT who demonstrates a commitment to providing outstanding learning opportunities to all
- An innovative English NQT with drive and determination
- An ambitious English NQT who harbours leadership aspirations!
If you have the necessary qualifications, determination and ambition to excel in this English NQT role, get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves today! Click ‘Apply’ and submit an up-to-date CV!
Should your English NQT application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted by a Ribbons & Reeves Consultant who will discuss your application and the next steps!