Geography Teacher required in Ealing for September 2021!
Are you a Qualified Geography Teacher considering your next move for September 2021?
If so, you'll be delighted to hear that Ribbons & Reeves are working with a 'Good to Outstanding' Ealing Secondary who are looking to recruit a passionate Geography Teacher for September 2021!
- MPS Outer London – (London Borough of Ealing)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021.
- Inclusive, hands-on SLT, with an excellent track record of developing staff
- Various CPD opportunities
- Potential to be fast-tracked into Leadership.
What the school are looking for in this Geography Teacher role?
- Currently working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A Geography Teacher who demonstrates a commitment to providing outstanding learning opportunities to all
- An innovative Geography Teacher with drive and determination
- An ambitious Geography Teacher who harbours leadership aspirations!
If you have the necessary qualifications, determination, and ambition to excel in this Geography Teacher role, get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves today! Click ‘Apply’ and submit an up-to-date CV!
Should your Geography Teacher application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted by a Ribbons & Reeves Consultant who will discuss your application and the next steps!
Geography Teacher | Ealing | September 2021