History Teacher (MPS/UPS) – Lambeth | September 2021
From September 2021, we are looking to appoint an outstanding, inspirational and highly motivated History Teacher for a hugely popular and vibrant Humanities Department in Lambeth.
We are looking for a History Teacher with exceptional subject knowledge and a passion for teaching History that can consistently capture and retain the attention of our partner school's diverse community.
History Teacher – About the Role and the School
- MPS/UPS Inner London (£32,157 - £50,935) – (London Borough of Lambeth)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021
- Thriving 11-18 mixed comprehensive
- KS3, KS4 and KS5 History Teacher
- Extensive Professional Learning opportunities
- Highly skilled, friendly, enthusiastic staff team
- Motivated pupils and an active body of parents and governors
History Teacher – What are the school looking for in their newest History Teacher?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent academic knowledge including a History degree of 2:1 or higher.
- The ability to consistently create a dynamic, purposeful learning environment.
- An outstanding creative classroom style which will motivate, empower and inspire colleagues.
- Exceptional contextual knowledge and the ability to make History lessons relevant and thought-provoking for your students.
- An excellent communicator and someone who develops positive relationships and is approachable on both a professional and personal level.
- A ‘can-do’ positive attitude towards innovation and change.
- Committed to a culture of continuous school improvement.
Take a progressive step forward in your History Teaching career with this exciting opportunity in Lambeth and submit your application today!
Should your History Teacher application be deemed successful, you will be contacted by a Ribbons & Reeves consultant who will discuss your History Teacher application in more detail and run through the next steps with you!
History Teacher | Lambeth | September 2021