Geography Teacher required for a gorgeous Lewisham Secondary | September 2021 start!
Are you an inspiring, current Geography Teacher seeking a new challenge and a new school for September...?
Confident, proven, and with a natural flair for engaging students across both KS3 and KS4...?
If so, you'll be delighted to hear that Ribbons & Reeves are working with a 'Good-Outstanding' Lewisham Secondary, who are looking to recruit a skilled Geography Teacher for September!
- Geography Teacher (MPS Inner London pay)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021
- Extremely supportive SLT, world class facilities, and a school with an excellent track record of developing their Teachers in to Leaders
- Bespoke career development plan to fit around your current level
- Potential to be fast-tracked into Leadership and to gain enhanced CPD!
What the school want from their new Geography Teacher
- A current Geography Teacher with UK QTS and at least a year of school-based teaching experience
- An enthusiastic and motivated professional with a relevant degree
- A Geography Teacher who demonstrates a commitment to providing outstanding learning opportunities to all
- An innovative Geography Teacher who is creative and who will make learning interactive
- An ambitious Geography Teacher who aspires to lead!
If this is you, then get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves today by hitting ‘Apply’ and submitting an up-to-date CV. Should your Geography Teacher application be strong enough, you'll be contacted by a Ribbons & Reeves Consultant who will discuss your application and the next steps!