Ribbons and Reeves, in partnership with one of the highest-performing schools in South London are looking to appoint an exceptional Maths NQT to commence a permanent role from September 2021.
Are you an inspiring Maths Graduate currently completing your Teacher Training (ITT)?
Have you started to think about what your Maths NQT year will look like from September?
If you are focused on joining one of London’s leading schools; one which already boasts a very successful Maths department, this role is definitely one for you!
The Maths NQT role:
- MPS Outer London (£29,915) – (London Borough of Croydon)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021 (possibly July 2021 depending on ITT completion date)
- Extremely supportive SLT, with an excellent track record of supporting and developing NQTs
- Bespoke career development plan
- Potential to be fast-tracked into Leadership
What the school are looking for in this Maths NQT role?
- Currently working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS);
- A Maths NQT who demonstrates a commitment to providing outstanding learning opportunities to all;
- Have a passion for different areas of the Maths curriculum and the ability to share this with young people;
- Have a willingness to extend and develop their subject knowledge;
- Have a collaborative approach to teaching with the ability to deliver the subject through a variety of innovative ways;
- An ambitious Maths NQT who harbours leadership aspirations;
- Be willing to offer extra support through clubs, visits and enrichment classes.
Come and join a dedicated team of professionals who are always willing to support new staff in the best interests of their students. A school that consistently evolves in their drive for excellence. Click ‘Apply’ and submit an up-to-date CV and Covering Letter to start the process.
Should your Maths NQT application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted by a Ribbons & Reeves Consultant who will discuss your application and the next steps!
Maths NQT | Croydon | September 2021