Maths Teacher required for a quite brilliant Bromley Secondary | September 2021 start!
Are you an inspiring Maths Teacher seeking a truly outstanding new opportunity...?
Started thinking about what school to join in September...?
If so, you'll be delighted to hear that Ribbons & Reeves are working with an 'Outstanding' Bromley Secondary, who are looking to recruit a skilled Maths Teacher for September!
- Maths Teacher (MPS Outer London pay)
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2021
- Extremely supportive SLT, world class facilities, and a school with an excellent track record of developing their Teachers
- Bespoke career development plan to fit around your current level
- Potential to be fast-tracked into Leadership and to gain enhanced CPD!
What the school want from their new Maths Teacher
- A current Maths Teacher with experience teaching the UK Curriculum, and with UK QTS
- An enthusiastic and motivated professional with a relevant Maths degree
- A Maths Teacher who demonstrates a commitment to providing outstanding learning opportunities to all
- An innovative Maths Teacher who is creative and who will make learning interactive
- An ambitious Maths Teacher who aspires to lead!
If this is you, then get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves today by hitting ‘Apply’ and submitting an up-to-date CV. Should your Maths Teacher application be strong enough, you'll be contacted by a Ribbons & Reeves Consultant who will discuss your application and the next steps!
Maths Teacher | Bromley | September 2021