KS2 Teacher | Primary School in Ealing | September 2021
Are you an Outstanding KS2 Teacher looking to progress your career at a school who pride themselves on not only the fantastic education they offer to their pupils but also the amazing development that they offer to their staff?
Ribbons & Reeves are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and inspirational KS2 Teacher to join a successful Primary School in Ealing. The successful KS2 Teacher will be joining a fantastic school environment.
KS2 Teacher – Ealing
- MPS Outer London (£29,915 - £41,136)
- Permanent KS2 Teacher contract commencing September 2021.
- NQTs/RQTs or more experienced Class Teachers encouraged to apply.
KS2 Teacher – What are we looking for?
- A hard working and committed KS2 Teacher who enjoys working as part of a team.
- An enthusiastic and flexible KS2 teacher with a passion for the job and a real desire to make a difference.
- A KS2 Teacher who can consistently implement good or outstanding teaching and learning; ensuring all children make good progress.
- A KS2 Teacher who embraces challenges, can inspire and can motivate others.
KS2 Teacher – What can the school offer you?
- Successful Primary School based in Ealing.
- Outstanding behaviour, leadership, personal development & welfare.
- Inquisitive, lively and inspiring children.
- Excellent staff development and training.
- Supportive and active parent community.
- Friendly welcoming staff team.
If this KS2 Teacher role sounds like the perfect role for you, contact the Ribbons & Reeves team on 0208 0041155 and start the application process today!
Ribbons & Reeves look forward to supporting you in your application to this KS2 Teacher role in Ealing.
KS2 Teacher | Ealing | September 2021