Oxbridge Graduate Teaching Assistant – Richmond, South West London
Are you an Oxbridge Graduate who is excited to commence a teaching career in South West London?
Were you inspired by your teachers at school and now want to positively impact the next generation?
Perhaps you have been considering applying for a PGCE but want to gain a year of classroom experience first?
Ribbons & Reeves specialise in launching the careers of aspiring teachers across London. We are delighted to open the application process for top Oxbridge Graduates who are looking to secure Teaching Assistant placements in Secondary Schools in South West London!
Oxbridge Graduate Teaching Assistant – Job Description
- Oxbridge Graduate Teaching Assistant | Supporting 11-16 year olds
- £70 per day | £350 per week – paid PAYE
- Boosting the attainment of students in KS3 and KS4 (including GCSE groups)
- Specific focus on Maths, English and Science
- Offer 1:1 and small group interventions (2-6 students)
- Create resources and deliver engaging activities
- Track and monitor student progress
- School Direct Teacher Training opportunities from September 2022
Oxbridge Graduate Teaching Assistant – Job Requirements
- First-Class degree from Oxbridge University (priority given to Science, Maths and English graduates)
- Outstanding A-Level and GCSE grades
- Previous experience tutoring, mentoring or coaching
- The desire to qualify as a Secondary Teacher in the future
- Confidence to inspire and engage others
Put your academic prowess to great use with this rewarding Teaching Assistant role and make a positive impact on the educational outcomes of students across South West London!
Apply TODAY for this fantastic Oxbridge Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Matt Burgum at Ribbons & Reeves.
Graduate Teaching Assistant | Richmond, South West London