School-based Science Tutor sought for a Brent Secondary School!
Are you a Chemistry, Biology or Physics Graduate looking for a Science Tutor role locally...?
Want to gain experience as a Science Tutor where you can lead small groups across KS3 and KS4…?
If you're a Science Graduate with a passion to 'give something back', then take on this exciting Science Tutor role in Brent, North West London - don't delay, apply today!
- Science Tutor role open to UK-based Science Graduates
- Paid at £350 - £400 per week from September 2021 until July 2022
- A unique opportunity to enhance your own CV
- Work alongside some exceptional Science Teachers
- Lead small group sessions and work 1:1 across KS3 and KS4
- September 2021 start date, through until July 2022
- Salaried route in to teacher training available for September 2022
You, the new Science Tutor
Being a strong UK Graduate with a confident manner and proactive nature, you’ll work alongside students looking to successfully complete GCSEs in Science, as well as with Teachers who passionately love their subject! As a Science Tutor you'll plan and deliver small group sessions with over/underachieving students, designed to boost learning levels and pupil engagement. Sound good…?
A hugely successful Secondary with a highly-rated Science Department, this Hammersmith & Fulham Secondary offers staff and students a safe, positive, well-structured learning environment. A traditional school with ample parking and a host of training opportunities available, this Secondary will be a perfect home for a Science Tutor looking to make an impact in their local area. Send your CV to Charlie Demmel today!
Science Tutor | Brent, North West