School-based Maths Tutor sought for a Brent Secondary School!
Are you a Mathematics Graduate looking for a Maths Tutor role locally...?
Want to gain experience as a Maths Tutor where you can lead small groups across KS3 and KS4…?
If you're a Maths Graduate with a passion to 'give something back', then take on this exciting Maths Tutor role in Brent, North West London - don't delay, apply today!
- Maths Tutor role open to UK-based Maths Graduates
- Paid at £350 - £400 per week from September 2021 until July 2022
- A unique opportunity to enhance your own CV
- Work alongside some exceptional Maths Teachers
- Lead small group sessions and work 1:1 across KS3 and KS4
- September 2021 start date, through until July 2022
- Salaried route in to teacher training available for September 2022
You, the new Maths Tutor
Being a strong UK Graduate with a confident manner and proactive nature, you’ll work alongside students looking to successfully complete GCSEs in Maths, as well as with Teachers who passionately love their subject! As a Maths Tutor you'll plan and deliver small group sessions with over/underachieving students, designed to boost learning levels and pupil engagement. Sound good…?
A hugely successful Secondary with a highly-rated Maths Department, this Brent Secondary offers staff and students a safe, positive, well-structured learning environment. A traditional school with ample parking and a host of training opportunities available, this Secondary will be a perfect home for a Maths Tutor looking to make an impact in their local area. Send your CV to Charlie Demmel today!
Maths Tutor | Brent, North West