Ribbons & Reeves are working closely with a magnificent Primary School found in the Alexandra Park area of Haringey, who are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) for September 2021!
The school are looking for a caring, enthusiastic individual to support their pupils across KS1 and KS2, to establish a safe and upbeat learning environment.
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role
- Primary School found in Alexandra Park, Haringey
- September 2021 start date, through until July 2022
- Paid weekly via PAYE
- Supporting pupils across KS1 and KS2 as a Learning Support Assistant
This school holds an incredible community that works together to ensure each pupil believes in them self, so that they set their sights high, achieve to the best of their ability and try to thrive in all that they do. The school strives for excellence and aim to inspire and challenge all their children to learn skills, develop passions and reach heights they could not imagine!
The ideal Learning Support Assistant must meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in supporting those with SEN (ASD, ADHD)
- First-Class or 2:1 degree from a top 20 UK university
- Can commit to working for a full academic year