A Mental Health Support Assistant is required to support students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs at a Kentish Town, Camden Secondary school. Become apart of an inclusive team, ensure that all students can have access to mainstream class teaching, and enhance your own experience along the way.
- Highly-rated Ofsted Secondary in Kentish Town, Camden
- One of the best schools for attainment, staff, and students’ satisfaction in the local Mill Hill area
- Mental Health Support Assistant – Supporting students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs
- £18,000 pro rata to term time and paid weekly via PAYE
- Job to start in coming academic year September 2021-July 2022
- Full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 4pm
- Mental Health Support Assistant, supporting students in mainstream classes
As a capable Mental Health Support Assistant, you’ll play a pivotal role in a very important stage of the student’s education. Due to the current pandemic, there has been a surge of Mental Health issues created, and this inclusive Secondary are seeking to add a Mental Health Support Assistant to actively work with vulnerable students in need of additional 1:1 support.
This full-time Mental Health Support Assistant position is available for the duration of the coming academic year and will see you working closely with the school Special Needs Co-ordinator to ensure your support is tailored and appropriate to the student/s.