Do you have the confidence and enthusiasm required to enhance the attainment levels of the 11-16 age range within Maths or Physics?
We are looking to receive applications from dedicated, enthusiastic and highly-academic Engineering Graduates who are able to accelerate the education of students within KS4 and KS5.
- Providing effective 1:1 and small group interventions within Maths/Physics
- Working closely with Science and Maths department
- Supporting with lesson planning and delivery
- Leading catch-up activities and revision sessions to GCSE and A-Level Groups
- £70-£80 per day (paid weekly)
- Immediate starts available until July 2022
- Progressive Secondary School based in Lambeth
- Excellent reputation locally
- Supportive leadership team and experienced mentors
- Outstanding facilities
- Proven track-record of progressing Graduates onto Teacher Training
- 1st Class Honours degree in Engineering (Maths, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Accounting graduates will be considered)
- Ideal role for aspiring Maths/Physics Teachers seeking additional classroom experience prior to starting Teacher Training
- Must be able to communicate effectively to students of all abilities and backgrounds
- Must have the ability to remain calm and patient even in challenging circumstances.
If you are excited by the prospect of commencing your journey towards becoming a qualified Maths/Physics Teacher, click apply now to submit your CV to Ribbons & Reeves for this Engineering Graduate position!