Maths ECT required in lovely Southwark for September 2022!
Are you an inspiring Maths Graduate currently completing your Teacher Training (ITT)?
Have you started to think about what your Maths ECT year will look like from September?
If so, you'll be delighted to hear that Ribbons & Reeves are working with an 'Outstanding' Southwark Secondary who are looking to recruit a passionate Maths ECT for September 2022!
- MPS Inner London pay - London Borough of Southwark
- Permanent school contract commencing September 2022
- Extremely supportive SLT, with an excellent track record of supporting and developing ECTs
- Bespoke career development plan
- Potential to be fast-tracked into Leadership
What the school are looking for in this Maths ECT role?
- Currently working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An enthusiastic and motivated Maths Graduate with ideally a 2:1 or higher degree classification
- A Maths ECT who demonstrates a commitment to providing outstanding learning opportunities to all
- An innovative Maths ECT with drive and determination
- An ambitious Maths ECT who harbours leadership aspirations!
If you have the necessary qualifications, determination and ambition to excel in this Maths ECT role, get in contact with Ribbons & Reeves today! Click ‘Apply’ and submit an up-to-date CV and Covering Letter to start the process.
Should your Maths ECT application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted by a Ribbons & Reeves Consultant who will discuss your application and the next steps!