Primary Teaching Assistant | Wandsworth
Ribbons & Reeves partner school in Wandsworth are looking to recruit a Primary Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 and small group basis to support with students across maths and literacy.
This role as a Primary Teaching Assistant will see you supporting students who need additional support on a group and 1:1 basis in their maths and literacy learning. You will be working alongside the class teacher in a great team of likeminded people who have the success of their students in the heart of everything they do. For this Primary Teaching Assistant role, it would be an advantage If you have previous experience working with children in a school or tutoring environment.
- An enthusiasm and passion for education and inspiring young minds
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree (education focused of core subject preferred)
- Outstanding A-Level and GCSE grades (Including Maths and English)
- Fantastic written communications and language skills
- Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Monday-Friday, 8:30-4pm - Full Time
- £350 Per week, paid weekly on a PAYE basis
- Gain vital experience to move on to Initial Teaching Training pathways
Ribbons & Reeves are working in partnership with a wonderful Primary School in the Wandsworth area who are looking for a dedicated Primary Teaching Assistant. The school is located in the beautiful Wandsworth area and is within a short walking distance from the nearest transport stations. The school are passionate about providing a supportive, inclusive and diverse atmosphere for their students and as the new Primary Teaching Assistant you will pay a key part in continuing this ethos.
The role would be suitable for someone who has experience in a similar role or a recent graduate looking to develop their experience with young people before commencing Initial Teacher Training.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Primary Teaching Assistant role, in Wandsworth. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Primary Teaching Assistant role.