Religious Studies Teacher required for a Kensington & Chelsea Secondary - September 2022
A Religious Studies Teacher is required to join a growing, supportive Secondary School in Kensington & Chelsea. As the new Religious Studies Teacher, you will be expected to teach Religious Studies up to KS5. This Religious Studies Teacher opportunity will see you joining a talented, nurturing department which is led by a talented HoD and that works cohesively with the rest of the Humanities team.
This Religious Studies Teacher role is perfect for an experienced teacher or an Early Career Teacher looking for their first role outside of their training.
Religious Studies Teacher - Job Details;
- ‘Outstanding’ 11-18 Secondary School based in Kensington & Chelsea, Central West London
- Full-time, permanent Religious Studies Teacher role starting in September 2022
- Close-knit, talented Religious Studies department, led by a fantastic HoD
- Extensive CPD and progressive opportunities available
- Interviews being held immediately
The ideal Religious Studies Teacher is required to have;
- UK Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, SCITT, or Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top 20 UK university within Religious Studies Teacher
- Ability to deliver outstanding attainment and achievements up to KS5
- Innovative and creative approach ready to engage, enthuse and progress learning
- Exceptional subject knowledge up to A-Levels
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Religious Studies Teacher, Kensington & Chelsea. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Religious Studies Teacher role.