Religious Studies Teacher | Kentish Town, Camden | September 2022
A Religious Studies Teacher is required to join this thriving Kentish Town based Secondary school from September 2022 to help up to KS5. This Religious Studies Teacher opportunity will see you joining an experienced and supportive Humanities department who are excited at the idea of a new teacher joining their department. This Religious Studies Teacher opportunity can be an experienced Religious Studies Teacher or an ECT.
- ‘Outstanding’ 11-18 Secondary School based in Kentish Town, Camden
- Full-time, permanent school contract to start in September 2022
- Close-knit supportive Humanities department
- Energetic, innovative, and creative Humanities department
- Regular CPD, training and progression
This Religious Studies Teacher opportunity will see you joining an experienced and passionate HOD lead by a fantastic Head Teacher. If you are looking for a new opportunity for September 2022 then this could be the one for you!
- UK Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, SCITT, or Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top 20 UK university within Religious Studies Teacher
- Ability to deliver outstanding attainment and achievements up to KS5
- Innovative and creative approach ready to engage, enthuse and progress learning
- Exceptional subject knowledge up to A-Levels
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Religious Studies Teacher, Kentish Town, Camden. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Religious Studies Teacher role.