Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sociology Graduate? If so, we are looking for a confident Sociology Graduate to support students with SEN and SEMH needs.
As a Sociology Graduate, you will be supporting students with their learning, assisting the teacher in the classroom or 1:1 with a pupil.
Why choose this Sociology Graduate role?
- High achieving Ofsted graded ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools
- Gain valuable experience in a school setting as a Teaching Assistant
- Work with children with severe mental health needs and physical disabilities
- Work alongside qualified SEN professionals, Specialist Teachers and Educational Psychologists
Looking for a Sociology Graduate who…
- Obtained a First-Class Sociology Degree or a degree from a Top 20 University
- Has previous experience and a passion for working with children
- Aims to become an Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist
- Wants a role that helps and gives back to the community
A fantastic opportunity for a First-Class Sociology Graduate looking for a rewarding role after university, gaining experience working in a school setting, which would be ideal for an aspiring Clinical or Educational Psychologist.
If you are a First-Class Sociology Graduate, please click ‘Apply’ to this role and attach your CV or covering letter. Alternatively, for more information don’t hesitate to contact Antonia Saunders at Ribbons and Reeves.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Sociology Graduate in Tower Hamlets. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Sociology Graduate role.
First-Class Sociology Graduate | Exceptional school in East London | September 2022