Mental Health Assistant | Exceptional school in Tower Hamlets| September 2022
Are you passionate about children’s wellbeing and want to spend the next year working as a Mental Health Assistant? If so, we are looking for an enthusiastic Mental Health Assistant to support pupils with SEN and SEMH needs.
As a Mental Health Assistant, you will be supporting pupils with their learning and development, improving their communication and social skills.
Why choose this Mental Health Assistant role?
- High achieving Ofsted graded ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools
- Gain experience in a school setting with a brand-new SEN provision
- Work with children with SEN and SEMH needs
- Work alongside qualified SEN professionals, Specialist Teachers and Educational Psychologists
Looking for a Mental Health Assistant who…
- Obtained a First-Class Psychology Degree or degree from a Top 20 University
- Has previous experience and a passion for working with children
- Aims to become an Educational Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist
- Has excellent communication skills, patience and resilience
A fantastic opportunity for a Mental Health Assistant looking for a rewarding role after university, gaining experience working in a school setting, which would be ideal for an aspiring Clinical or Educational Psychologist.
If you aspire to become a Mental Health Assistant, please click ‘Apply’ to this role and attach your CV or covering letter. Alternatively, for more information don’t hesitate to contact Antonia Saunders at Ribbons and Reeves.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Mental Health Assistant in Tower Hamlets. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Mental Health Assistant role.
Mental Health Assistant | Exceptional School in Tower Hamlets| September 2022