SEND Teaching Assistant | City of London
Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable children and help them achieve their academic goals?
Ribbons & Reeves are actively seeking a motivated graduate to fill our SEND Teaching Assistant at a primary SEND school which specialises in Autism, ADHD, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Down Syndrome. The school are looking for an individual who is committed to providing exceptional support to their students in key stage 1 and 2. This is an excellent opportunity to add to your portfolio if you are aspiring to be an educational or clinical psychologist.
SEND Teaching Assistant | The School:
- Awarded ‘Outstanding’ from Ofsted
- SEND Professional and experienced educational psychologists frequently visit the school
- High staff to pupil ratio
- Uses personalised teaching approaches to cater to each individual child
- Specialises in ASD, ADHD, MLD, Down Syndrome
SEND Teaching Assistant | Job Summary:
- Support children in key stage 1 and 2 with global delay, ASD, ADHD, MLD and Down Syndrome
- Improve children’s academic performance and engagement and their personal development
- Create a positive, stimulating and appealing learning environment
- Closely oversee pupil’s progress and attend SENDCO meetings to discuss pupil’s advancement
- Full time position working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Earn up to £470 per week on PAYE basis
SEND Teaching Assistant | About You:
- Graduated with minimum 2:1 in Psychology from a Top 20 UK University
- Having previous work experience supporting vulnerable children is desired
- You are looking to gain valuable experience to help you become an educational or clinical psychologist
- You are patient, caring and committed
Click ‘apply’ now or contact Susanna Smith from Ribbons and Reeves to be considered for SEND Teaching Assistant role.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this SEND Teaching Assistant role in the City of London. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this SEND Teaching Assistant role.
SEND Teaching Assistant | City of London | INDNOV1