Learning Mentor | Barking
Are you interested in being a Learning Mentor to vulnerable students and improve their academic engagement?
Ribbons & Reeves are currently looking for a graduate to fill this Learning Mentor role in a primary SEN school. The school specialises in students with emotional dysregulation, SEMH, Autism and behaviour difficulties. They are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting students in key stage 1 and 2.
Learning Mentor | The School:
- Awarded ‘Good’ from Ofsted
- Great training program included with multiple courses to choose from
- Occupational therapists and counsellors are on site, educational psychologists regularly visit the school
- Specialises in children with SEMH, emotional dysregulation, SEMH and behaviour difficulties
- Respected oversubscribed primary school
Learning Mentor | Job Summary:
- Support children in key stage 1 and 2
- Improve children’s academic engagement, social confidence, mental health and manage their difficult behaviour
- Support children with ASD, SEMH, Emotional Dysregulation and behaviour difficulties
- Work alongside occupational therapists, counsellors and educational psychologists
- Full-time position working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Earn up to £470 per week on PAYE basis
Learning Mentor | About You:
- Graduated with minimum 2:1 in Psychology from a Top 20 UK University
- Ideally have work experience supporting vulnerable children in schools
- You can manage difficult behaviour and create a stimulating learning environment
- You are passionate and committed to supporting students with SEN and improve their academic, emotional and social skills
Click ‘apply’ now or contact Susanna Smith from Ribbons and Reeves to be considered for Learning Mentor role.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Learning Mentor role in the Barking. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Learning Mentor role.
Learning Mentor | Barking | INDNOV1