SEND Support sought for a Bexley Secondary ASAP!
An SEND Support Assistant is required to support pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs in an amazing Bexley Secondary, so come and be part of a very inclusive team aiming to ensure that all pupils have access to the best education and opportunities possible.
• Bexley Secondary with a strong OFSTED grading
• One of the best schools for attainment, staff and pupil outcomes in the local area
• SEND Support role engaging pupils with varying SEND/SEMH needs
• Full-time SEND Support role paying £90 per day, via PAYE, through to July
• SEND Support role supporting pupils in mainstream classes at a strong Secondary!
As a capable SEND Support Assistant, play a pivotal role in a very important stage of education by supporting learning and pupil needs in a very inclusive Secondary. This school understands the benefit of having additional SEND Support working closely with their most vulnerable pupils through this academic year, and will offer you access to their Leadership team and an experienced Special Needs Co-ordinator!
If you have experience as an SEND Support Assistant, or believe you have the ability to support students with varying needs, then this is the perfect job for you.