Primary Teaching Assistant | Romford, Havering | Starting ASAP!
Are you looking for a new role for the next academic year…?
Do you have previous experience as a Primary Teaching Assistant…?
A friendly, diverse school is looking for Primary Teaching Assistants to join their team from September.
About this Primary Teaching Assistant Role…
- Community driven school with emphasis on Mental Wellbeing and Enrichment
- PAYE Salary paying up to £450 per week.
- Full-time, long-term role with excellent career progression
- Rewarding role with opportunity to work with children from disadvantaged backgrounds and children with SEN.
Looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant with…
- Previous child-centred experience with children aged 7-11.
- Aspirations of working in education as a teacher.
- Passion to help every child achieve their potential.
- A First-Class degree or degree from a Top UK University
As a Primary Teaching Assistant you will be a key member of the team, supporting pupils with their learning. Work alongside the teacher in the classroom or running activity sessions 1:1 or with small groups. A rewarding role for a Primary Teaching Assistant who is hoping to kickstart their career in education and give back to the community.
If you think you would be the perfect fit for this Primary Teaching Assistant role, please click ‘Apply’ and attach your CV or covering letter. Alternatively for more information don’t hesitate to contact Antonia Saunders at Ribbons and Reeves.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Primary Teaching Assistant in Romford, Havering. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Primary Teaching Assistant role.
Primary Teaching Assistant | Romford, Havering | INDNOV1