Maths ECT | Havering
Are you an ambitious Maths Graduate currently completing your Teacher Training (ITT)?
Started to think about what your Maths ECT years will look like?
Ribbons & Reeves are currently partnered with a progressive Secondary School and Sixth Form based in Hornchurch who are looking to recruit an inspiring Maths ECT for September 2024.
Maths ECT | The Role:
- Provided with exceptional development opportunities within your career as a Teacher
- Be able to join a thriving Maths department with support from your colleagues
- Opportunity to work in an ‘Good’ school
- MPS Inner London - (London borough of Barking & Dagenham)
- Role beginning in September 2024
Maths ECT | What are they looking for?
- Currently working towards Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Enthusiastic and motivated Maths Graduate with ideally a 2:1 or First-Class classification from a Top UK University
- Capability to prepare and teach engaging lessons
- Confident in teaching GCSE and A-Level pupils
This ‘Good’ school based in Barking has a high-achieving Mathematics Department that will promote and support a comprehensive, interactive and innovative learning environment. As a Maths ECT, you will be provided with fantastic opportunities to progress within the school.
If this Maths ECT position aligns with you and your goals, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Ribbons & Reeves today or click ‘Apply’.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Maths ECT in Barking & Dagenham. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Maths ECT role.
Maths ECT | ‘Good’ Secondary School & Sixth Form in Barking & Dagenham | INDCLASS