School Administrator | Merton
An amazing school based in the Merton area are looking to hire a bright and capable School Administrator – immediate start!
If you are degree educated, highly organised and have strong communication skills then do not hesitate to get in touch about this School Administrator role in Merton. Administrative experience or work experience in a school is preferred, but quick learners with the right attitude will also be considered.
- Support office functions with vital administrative duties.
- Respond to queries via phone and email.
- MUST have a Level 3 Health and Safety Certificate.
- Must have a warm and welcoming personality
- First rate IT skills and competent with Microsoft applications
- School Administrator is £80-100 per day + Holiday entitlement
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS
As a School Administrator, you will need to have a strong attention to detail, enjoy working with people and be able to communicate professionally with people at all levels. Working as part of a school office team it is likely that you will get exposure to several business support functions.
School Administrator Requirements:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong experience of Microsoft software
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Exposure to working within a business setting, internship, placement year or post-university experience would be a bonus
If this School Administrator role is of interest to you then please contact Kieran at Ribbons & Reeves today!
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this School Administrator in Merton. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this School Office Assistant role.
School Administrator | Merton | INDNOV2