Primary ECT | Havering
Are you an ambitious Primary ECT (Early Careers Teacher) now looking for your next opportunity in an ‘Outstanding’ school?
I am partnered with a progressive and high-achieving Primary School based in Upminster who are seeking a dynamic and committed Primary ECT who is ready to take their first steps into the world of education teaching Year 5 pupils.
Primary ECT | The Role:
- Permanent Primary ECT role beginning September 2024
- Career progression opportunities within the school
- Salary: Outer London pay scale (London borough of Havering)
- Opportunity to work in an ‘Outstanding’ school
Primary ECT | Personal Specification:
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree from a Top UK University
- PGCE/QTS in Primary Education (or completing)
- Friendly and bubbly teaching approach
- Ability to prepare and teach engaging lessons to KS2 pupils
As a Primary ECT, this will be an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of children and given the chance to use your own creative teaching strategies to run the classroom the way you want to!
You can expect hands-on support from the school, where they will invest in your professional development as a Primary ECT. You will benefit from their own ECT support programme where you can learn from and work alongside from senior leaders at the school.
If this Primary ECT position aligns with you and your aspirations, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Ribbons & Reeves today or alternatively click ‘Apply’ and attach your updated CV!
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level’s secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Primary ECT in Havering. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Primary ECT role.
Primary ECT | ‘Outstanding’ School in Havering | September 2024