SEMH Support Assistant | Tower Hamlets
Have you graduated from a top 30 UK university and are looking to gain valuable hands-on experience supporting vulnerable children?
I am currently in contact with a secondary SEN school based in Tower Hamlets which specialises in SEMH, ASD, ADHD, and SLD. The school are looking for a very committed and passionate graduate who has previous child-centred experience to join their team and support teenagers in key stage 3 and 4!
SEMH Support Assistant | The School
- Awarded ‘Outstanding’ from OFSTED
- In the heart of the Tower Hamlets with excellent transport links
- Exceptional SEN school with in-depth training
- Uses varied approaches and strategies to effectively aid teenagers with SEMH
- State-of-the-art facilities
SEMH Support Assistant | Job Summary
- Provide support to teenagers in key stage 3 and 4
- Support teenagers with various degrees of SEMH difficulties and trauma
- Improve student’s emotional well-being, emotional dysregulation and academic engagement
- Gain knowledge from SEMH professionals who regularly visit the school
- Full-time position working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Earn up to £470 per week on a PAYE basis
SEMH Support Assistant | About You
- Graduated with minimum 2:1 from a top 30 UK university
- Preferably have previous experience supporting students with SEMH or SEN
- You are resilient, caring and compassionate
- Great communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You are looking to gain valuable, hands-on work experience to expand your work portfolio
Click ‘apply’ now or contact Susanna Smith from Ribbons and Reeves to be considered for this SEMH Support Assistant role.
Ribbons & Reeves are London’s leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all levels secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this SEMH Support Assistant role in Tower Hamlets. For other roles like this, check out our website, search ‘Ribbons & Reeves’. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this SEMH Support Assistant role.
SEMH Support Assistant | Tower Hamlets | INDNOV1